PDX Coin Finance Runs Token Sale on P2PB2B
The token sale session for PDX Coin has already started on the P2PB2B exchange. When buying PDX, users will get a 10% bonus additionally.
The tokens can be purchased until December 5th, along with joining the project’s community. The token sale will be followed by a listing on the P2PB2B exchange. PDX will be available on P2PB2B shortly. Meanwhile, here is an introduction to the project.
PDX Ecosystem: What is it?
PDX delivers end-to-end financial technology, infrastructure, and services to individuals, corporations, and institutions. Its primary focus is the crypto economy, a transparent financial system based on digital assets and blockchain technology.
The PDX ecosystem consists of a native currency token, a regulated and compliant internal banking and payments processing infrastructure, and a crypto-to-fiat payment system.
PDX’s crypto-to-fiat payment service integrates with all major cryptos and its digital banking and crypto exchange solutions. Vendors, financial organizations, and other entities involved will have access to the cryptocurrency market. People can invest in, hold, trade, profit, lend funds, and pay with crypto assets. Additionally, PDX will provide comprehensive digital services to companies, banks, and hedge funds. The platform will also eventually enable users to develop apps, operate crypto networks, and accept cryptocurrencies on the Siberia Blockchain.
For the first time, all major cryptocurrencies will be easily and freely spendable using the PDX platform and payment app. Furthermore, PDX will focus on payments and investments instead of speculation.
What makes it special?
- Since PDX is linked to physical assets and it’ll be more price-stable as a result;
- An established team of banking, energy, and technology experts;
- Offering world-class ERC20-based blockchain technology and ongoing R&D;
- Multiple strong security features to prevent token theft;
- Audited and transparent in every aspect;
- As a reliable medium of exchange;
- The number of tokens is limited to a certain number;
- It’ll be tradable worldwide outside of the traditional banking system;
- Businesses can use it to conduct anonymous transactions as well as consumers;
- Developing mobile apps to process global payments and transfers;
- It can be exchanged for major world currencies and other cryptocurrencies.